Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WVO Drip feed heater testing Day 2

Yesterday I did some more testing with my new heater. I tried lighting it with just some WVO in the bottom (about 1/2 inch) and then poured Kerosene on top. That didn't work out so well. :) You can view the video of what happened...


After some further tweaking I decided to give the heater another jolt of Kerosene. I think I have figured out that the most important part is a cloth wick. I haven't yet determined how big this wick should be but some sort of wick definitely appears to be a big help if you want a super easy trouble free fast start!

No comments:

Post a Comment